Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Natty Vibes




The CD that started my summer-long obsession with Hawaiian reggae (or Jawaian if you will) back in 2003. That summer I got to live for almost 2 months with my friend Dan and Kurt in their lovely Lahaina house. I'll never forget my first time in the islands and, like every good memory it was accompanied by proper music. This is Natural Vibrations' sophomore release and probably some of their best stuff (IMHO).
Enjoy!


El CD que comenzó mi obsesión veraniega con el reggae Hawaiiano (o Reggae Jawaiano si prefieren) alla por 2003. Ese verano tuve el placer de vivir por 2 meses con mis amigos Dan y Kurt en su hermosa casona en Lahaina. Nunca me olvidaré de mi primera visita a las islas hawaiianas, y como toda buena memoria fue acompañada de musica apropiada. Este fue el segundo lanzamiento de la banda Natural Vibrations y probablemente el mejor disco hasta ahora.

Aquí!

No comments:

Post a Comment